Highlights & Description
The beauty of British Columbia and doesn’t stop in Whistler and it would easily take more than three lives to see it all.
We can travel to remote destinations for hikes there, or you might prefer to just stay in local mountains and simply to go on a longer backpacking trip. Either way, we promise to maximize your experience within a limited time of your vacation.
To start planning, take the first step and click the ‘Booking Request’ button to share with us where would you like to go and for how long. We will be in touch within a day or two.
Itinerary: 7 Day Example
This is an approximate itinerary and might be adjusted based on your needs, mountain conditions and weather forecast.
We will pick you up from your hotel and make sure all of your gear is ready for adventures. Then we spend the rest of the day hiking or travelling to a farther destination. Overnight, we can stay in a hotel or at a campground depending on your preferences.
Full day hikes visiting some spectacular places with lunches high in the mountains and dinners in local restaurants or cooking ourselves. Again, we can stay in a hotel or camping.
A bit of a rest day for our legs combined with travelling, sightseeing and few short walks.
We either do full day hikes again or head out into the backcountry for a 2-day adventurous overnight trip. In second case, we will carry all of or sleeping and camping gear to a remote lake or meadows to enjoy a unique experience.
Depending on your after-trip schedule, we can either do a short hike or combing full day of travelling and sightseeing.
Packing List: What to Bring?
If you need to buy some of the required gear let us know and we will help you choose. Alternatively, we might be able to lend you some of it.
This list of items will be adjusted based on the whole trip:
– Hiking boots
– Small backpack that can carry all your items
– Waterproof rain jacket and pants
– Hiking pants (and shorts on warm days)
– Merino wool or synthetic sports t-shirt
– Spare dry shirt
– Warmer top layer (light fleece or insulation jacket)
– Warm hat and light gloves
– Two pairs of hiking socks
– Water (1.5-3 liter bottle or bladder)
– Snacks (sandwiches, fruit, nuts, sport bars)
– Sun hat or cap
– Personal medications (if needed)
– Soft-shell jacket (lightweight breathable jacket)
– Knee braces (if needed)
– Phone / Camera
– Other personal items (but keep your pack light)
Not Included in the Price
This trip’s price does not included:
– Transportation for people not riding in our car (we can drive 4)
– Food & beverages on one day trips
– 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
– Your personal insurance
Emergency Insurance, Cancellations, Refunds…
Please visit this page for more details on what kind of emergency medical insurance we recommend you have for your trip and all other important information.