Highlights & Description
Many see moving fast through mountains as something crazy. After all, why would anyone want be in a “hurry” with all the beauty around them? We believe, this style of travel offers lots of rewards, freedom and it could be one of the coolest things you ever experience.
If you are a fit and an experienced hiker or a trail runner that wants to cover lots of mountain terrain in one go then we would love to help you accomplish your dream. While you will still need to bring your ‘A game’, we will take care of figuring out the rest of the adventure – logistics, navigation, emergency plan, food and water needs, first aid kit, emergency communication, etc.
We don’t list specific fastpacking trips on our website as these are highly customized and unique adventures, depending on your desires and immediate mountain conditions.
Hit the ‘Booking Request’ button and tell us more about your dream adventure.
Itinerary: 1 Day Trip Example
This is an approximate itinerary and might be adjusted based on your needs, mountain conditions and weather forecast.
- 6.30am: We meet in Whistler (or elsewhere)
- 7.30am: Start hiking
- 4-5.00pm: Back to the car
- By 6.00pm: We enjoy a well deserved dinner
Packing List: What to Bring?
If you need to buy some of the required gear let us know and we will help you choose. Alternatively, we might be able to lend you some of it.
We will adjust the lists below based on the type of adventure we would decide to go for, but to give you an idea:
– Light hiking boots or Mountain running shoes in good condition
– Bigger running vest or small backpack to carry all your items
– Wind-proof jacket (or light shell jacket)
– Running shorts, tights or pants
– T-shirt and spare dry shirt (merino wool or synthetic)
– Warm hat and light gloves
– Running socks
– Water (about 1.5-2.5 liters capacity)
– Snacks (sandwich, fruit, nuts, sport bars, gel)
– Sun hat or cap
– Running/hiking poles
– Emergency blanket
– Personal medications (if needed)
– Knee braces (if needed)
– Sunscreen (optional)
– Phone / Camera
– Other personal items (but keep your pack light)
Not Included in the Price
This trip’s price does not included:
– Transportation for people not riding in our car (we can drive 4)
– Food & beverages on one day trips
– 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
– Your personal insurance
Emergency Insurance, Cancellations, Refunds…
Please visit this page for more details on what kind of emergency medical insurance we recommend you have for your trip and all other important information.