Trip Highlights & Description
Just like the more challenging hike to this area – Brandywine Alpine Hiking Challenge – this trip begins with an adventurous off-road drive up a mountain.
After parking our car, hiking on easy trails will bring us to spectacular alpine meadows in less than an hour. We will continue hiking in a relaxed pace through the beautiful meadows to the other end – this will provide many fantastic photo taking opportunities. Along the way, we will teach you about local mountains, glaciers, wildlife and vegetation.
Once we absorb the scenery and have a short snack we will hike back to our car for the downhill part of our 4×4 driving experience.
This is an approximate itinerary and might be adjusted based on your needs, mountain conditions and weather forecast.
Since this is a half day adventure we can either go in the morning or in the afternoon.
- 8.30am: We meet in Whistler (or elsewhere)
- 9.00am: Off-road driving begins
- 9.30am: Our groups starts hiking
- 12-12.30pm: We are back at the car
- 1-1.30pm: We either drop you off or join you for lunch
- 1pm: We meet in Whistler (or elsewhere)
- 1.30pm: Off-road driving begins
- 2.00pm: Our groups starts hiking
- 4.30-5.00pm: We are back at the car
- 5.30-6pm: We either drop you off or join you for lunch
Packing List: What to Bring?
If you need to buy some of the required gear let us know and we will help you choose. Alternatively, we might be able to lend you some of it.
– Light hiking boots or running shoes
– Small backpack that can carry all your items
– Soft-shell jacket (lightweight breathable jacket)
– Hiking pants (or shorts on warm days)
– T-shirt (synthetic sports or merino wool are best)
– Warmer top layer (long sleeve shirt, light fleece or insulation jacket)
– Water (1-1.5 liter bottle or bladder)
– Snack (sandwich, fruit, nuts, sport bars)
– Sun hat or cap
– Personal medications (if needed)
– Waterproof rain jacket
– Warm hat
– Spare dry shirt
– Knee braces (if needed)
– Phone / Camera
– Other personal items (but keep your pack light)
Not Included in the Price
This trip’s price does not included:
– Transportation for people not riding in our car (we can drive 4)
– Food & beverages on one day trips
– 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
– Your personal insurance
Emergency Insurance, Cancellations, Refunds…
Please visit this page for more details on what kind of emergency medical insurance we recommend you have for your trip and all other important information.